You’re not confined to a 4x4 cubicle, and your office certainly isn’t standard. You’re a true workhorse, whether you’re at the jobsite or in the garage. That’s where the PROTOCOL Equipment SH-047 Work Table Folding Sawhorse comes into play. Constructed of high-grade, corrosion-resistant steel, these sawhorses feature a remarkable 1,100 lb. table capacity. Innovative material support pegs allow for sturdy support while cutting, and 2 x 4 support arms allow you to create a jobsite table, in addition to a workbench, scaffolding support or any other useful rack you might need. The galvanized legs fold away for easy storage, and the built-in handle makes transporting them a breeze. Each sawhorse measures 47-inch wide x 30-inch high.
- DURABLE STEEL - Heavy-duty sawhorses are constructed of durable steel for lasting reliability
- FOLDING DESIGN - Unique sawhorse design folds down to a compact unit that is easily portable and takes up minimal space
- SERIOUS SUPPORT - Each sawhorse has a 1,100-pound loading capacity for a combined distributed capacity of 2,200-pounds
- SUPPORT ARMS - Each end has a support arm sized to hold a 2 x 4 board for easy construction of a sturdy jobsite table / platform
- DEPLOYED DIMENSIONS - Each sawhorse measures 47-inches wide and 30-inches high when fully deployed
- MATERIAL SUPPORTS - The legs on one side have folding material support pegs to hold extra building materials or tools