The STEELMAN PRO 60901 is a replacement main receiver unit for the 60605 Wireless ChassisEAR 2 Diagnostic Kit. Specifically designed for use pinpointing squeaks, rattles, and any other troublesome and errant noises in a variety of locations across a vehicle's engine, axles, and chassis it is ideal for diagnosing faulty fuel injectors, bearings, gears, suspensions, transmissions, differentials and CV joints, and under hoods. This control unit features a 4.3-inch color LCD touchscreen to coordinate the signals it receives from the transmitters via an easy to use interface and its' internal rechargeable battery can provide up to 3.5-hours of continuous runtime per charge. Working as a high powered wireless stethoscope for your car or truck, this unit can be linked to up to 6 independent wireless transmitters that can be placed in various locations throughout the vehicle using their built-in clips or nylon hook-and-loop straps. Noises picked up by the microphone clamps can be played back through either a pair of connected headphones or through the integrated rear speaker. Compatible with all 60605 ChassisEAR 2 series transmitters and accessories.
- REPLACEMENT UNIT - Replacement master control box for 60605 Wireless ChassisEAR 2 diagnostic system
- NOISE DETECTION - Detect the source of squeaks, rattles, and other errant or troublesome noises
- LCD TOUCHSCREEN - Features a 4.3-inch color LCD touch sensitive display screen
- 6 WIRELESS CHANNELS - Connects with up to 6 independent wireless transmitters for maximum coverage
- RECHARGEABLE - Internal rechargeable battery provides up to 3.5-hours of continuous runtime per charge
- COMPATIBILITY - Compatible with all 60605 series transmitters and accessories