When rust is allowed to build up on hubs, rotors, and brake drums it can cause wobbling due to improper alignment which results in rotor runout and rusted lug nuts can lead to improperly secured tires that check as torqued but are still loose on the wheel. Save yourself money and prevent costly repairs and replacements with the STEELMAN 99905 Wheel Hub and Rotor Polishing Kit. This handy kit includes both a smaller 1.5-inch and a larger 2-inch diameter adapter and corresponding cleaning pads to service virtually all passenger cars, light trucks, and SUVs. The durable nylon web resurfacing pads scour away rust and built-up road grime without damaging rotors, hub assemblies, and brake components like a wire brush or wheel and without the hazards of chemical cleaners. With their built-in 1/4-inch hex drives the adapters easily fit drills with either 3/8 or 1/2-inch chucks. The kit also includes a 3/8-inch adapter to fit the 3/8-inch drive chucks on most low speed tire buffers and a 1/2-inch drive adapter to fit onto 1/2-inch drive impact wrenches.
- REMOVE BUILD-UP - Quickly remove rust and built-up road grime from brake drums, lug studs, and rotors on the hub assembly
- NYLON PADS - Durable nylon web pads clean away scale and rust without damaging rotors like wire brushes can
- POWER TOOL COMPATIBLE - Fits 3/8 and 1/2-inch drills, 1/2-inch impact wrenches, and includes a 3/8-inch adapter for low speed tire buffer use
- TWO PAD SIZES - Kit includes both small 1.5-inch and large 2-inch polishing pads to service cars, light trucks, and SUVs
- SAVE MONEY - Prevent rust build-up that can cause rotors to wobble and develop runout that leads to costly repairs and replacements