Keep hands warm and safe when working outdoors when the temperatures begin to drop with these outdoor winter work gloves from 212 Performance. These hi-viz accented winter work gloves feature a soft and comfortable fleece liner to keep hands toasty warm along with a waterproof inner membrane to block out heat sapping moisture. For added protection the back of the hand, fingers and knuckles have thick padding that provides protection from bumps and impacts. The palm and finger pads of the glove also feature a reinforcing overlay that provides increased resistance to abrasive wear. A reinforcing patch on the thumb saddle provides added support to that high wear area. Because the heat can still be on despite cold weather, the back of the thumb is covered with a terry cloth material so you can keep sweat out of your eyes. The cuff features a rib knit design that fits snugly around the wrist to keep out dirt, snow, and debris while keeping in warmth. When the temperature outside drops and there's work to be done, let 212 Performance keep you safe as well as warm.
- WATERPROOF MEMBRANE - Liner features a waterproof membrane that provides a barrier to keep out moisture
- IMPACT PROTECTION - Additional padding along fingers, knuckles, and back of hand protects against impacts
- REINFORCED SADDLE - Saddle between thumb and forefinger is reinforced to prevent tearing and wear through
- FLEECE LINED - Soft and comfortable fleece lining provides increased insulation to keep hands warm
- PALM OVERLAY - Reinforcing palm and fingertip overlay provides increased abrasion resistance
- BUILT-IN SWEAT WIPE - Back of the thumb features soft, terry cloth material to wipe away sweat
- RIB KNIT CUFF - Comfortable rib knit cuff keeps out dirt, snow and debris and keeps in warmth