Power through your workload with the compact, efficiency-driven design of the PROTOCOL Equipment WS-031 Universal Workstation. Constructed of high-grade and corrosion-resistant, powder-coated steel, this stand has a 500 pound weight capacity and the adjustable tool mount brackets clamp securely onto the 32-inch wide top and work with most brands of miter saws and other bench-top tools. The tubular, powder-coated steel legs are capped for use on finished surfaces and have quick-release levers for easy setup and take-down. They are also adjustable in 1-inch increments allowing you to customize the height of your workstation from 28 to 33-inches.
- PORTABLE WORKSTATION - Portable 32-inch wide workstation with adjustable tool mount brackets and integrated GCFI outlet
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE STRENGTH - Made of high-grade steel that can support up to 500lb of materials so you can tackle big jobs faster
- UNIVERSAL MOUNT - Adjustable tool mount brackets have six inch handles and work with most brands of miter saws
- BUILT-IN GFCI OUTLET - Built-in GFCI strip turns a single extension cord into a three outlet power station
- FOLDING LEGS - Folding legs have quick-release levers for easy setup and take-down to get you working fast
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT - Legs have 5 adjustment increments allowing you to customize the height from 28 to 33-inches
- CAPPED FEET - Capped feet on each support leg allow use on finished surfaces without damaging them