The STEELMAN PRO 79062 700-Lumen 3-LED Flashlight Head Attachment is an additional attachment for the Command Post 79057 and 79058 flashlights that adds even more versatility to the base light platform for uses in a wider range of activities from camping to automotive and home inspection. Using the qwik-loc collar you can easily connect this head to create a long ranged, high power spotlight. The dual mode light uses 3 LEDs to provide 700 lumens of light on high power or 140 lumens on low out to a distance of 685 feet (209m) and 330 feet (101m) respectively. The 3 long-lasting LEDs are protected by a scratch and impact resistant polycarbonate lens. The TPR rubber overmolding protects the light against bumps and falls while the contoured, roll-stop design makes sure that the light doesn't roll away when set down.
- QWIK-LOC COMPATIBLE - Compatible with the qwik-loc collars of STEELMAN PRO 79057 and 79058 flashlights
- ULTRA BRIGHT - 3 ultra-bright LED bulbs put out 700 lumens of illumination on high and 140 lumens on low
- SCRATCH RESISTANT LENS - Durable polycarbonate lens is scratch and impact resistant
- ANTI-ROLL MOLDING - Rubberized TPR molding prevents damage from knocks and falls and is specifically contoured to stay right where you set it
- LONG-LASTING LED - The three LEDs are long lasting and will not burn out like traditional light bulbs
- MULTI-RANGED ILLUMINATION - Illuminates out to a distance of 685 feet (209m) on high and 330 feet (101m) on low