Make servicing and replacing TPMS sensors and other small scale precision tasts easier with the STEELMAN 98026 2-Piece 65 in-lb Blue TPMS Torque Driver and Tommy Bar Set. This 6.7-inch long hand tool kit features a fixed, 65 in-lb setting on the driver to eliminate torque setting errors that can lead to over-tightening of sensors. Made from lightweight machined and blue anodized aluminum, the driver has a knurled texture rings across its surface for additional drip. The screwdriver style tool has a 1/4-inch drive tip with a detent ball for use with any 1/4-inch drive metric or SAE socket. The driver's internal mechanism gives slightly and creates a click upon reaching the preset inch-pound torque level to prevent overtightening. When working in tight or awkward spaces where it can be difficult to apply the full 65 in-lb of torque, the included tommy bar can be inserted into the hole on the handle to provide increased leverage. Useable in a wide range of uses from weapon smithing and assembly, automotive maintenance, and electronics repair.
- 2-PIECE SET - Set includes both a fixed torque driver and a tommy bar for increased leverage in tight and awkward spaces
- PREVENT OVERTIGHTENING - Driver tightens to a set torque level to prevent overtightening of fasteners
- FIXED SETTING - Torque driver has a fixed 65 in-lb torque setting to eliminate setting errors
- ANODIZED ALUMINUM - Tool body is machined from lightweight aluminum with a blue anodized finish
- 1/4-INCH DRIVE - Driver has a 1/4-inch drive tip with a detent ball for use with most 1/4-inch metric and SAE sockets