Always know what torque stick you need or what torque level is needed for a wide range of vehicles with this quick reference chart from STEELMAN. This laminated paper poster lists a wide range of makes and models, neatly arranged alphabetically by manufacturer with an additional subsection for cars and another for light trucks, vans, SUVs, and minivans to make it easy to find specific vehicles. The torque ratings themselves are listed with both exact numbers in ft-lb as well as a color coded reference for the STEELMAN torque stick best suited for that vehicle. A convenient diagram also shows lug nut / bolt tightening patterns for 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 10 lug wheels. The 28-inch x 28-inch square chart is also updated yearly to ensure the most current information for the newest and latest vehicles.
- QUICK REFERENCE - Chart provides wheel torque values for a wide range of vehicles in an easy to interpret list
- COLOR-CODED - Listed STEELMAN torque sticks are color and alphabetically coded for easy identification and reference
- NUT PATTERNS - Chart also features a nut tightening pattern reference for wheels with 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 10 lug nuts
- LAMINATED PAPER - 28-inch x 28-inch chart made of laminated paper to resist stains and grime in the busiest shops and garages
- VEHICLES LISTED - Lists manufacturers alphabetically from Acura, Audi and BMW to Toyota, Volkswagen, and Volvo
- UPDATED YEARLY - Chart is updated yearly to add new vehicle models to ensure comprehensive coverage