The Boundary 93024 17-Inch Tomahawk Outdoorsman's Axe with Sheath is a rugged tool designed to accompany you on all of your camping, hunting, hiking and wilderness excursions. Whether you need it for cutting branches and kindling or to keep in your vehicle for emergency use, this tactical tomahawk-style hatchet is a great tool for your base camp, day bag, or survival supplies. Though it packs a smaller blade than a full size axe, it is able to deliver powerful chopping blows by focusing all its cutting power onto a smaller area making it perfect for situations where efficiency of cuts is paramount. The double ended, 420-stainless steel head has a 2.55-inch straight edged blade and a reinforced piercing spike on the opposing end and has a protective black oxide finish. The polypropylene plastic and TPR rubber handle provides a comfortable, non-slip grip, that is reinforced by the full length tang of the blade making the tool feel solid and reliable in your hand. Includes a protective snap-secured nylon blade sheath that has belt loops for safe and easy carrying and storage along with a paracord lanyard.
- FULL TANG - 420 stainless steel blade features a single-piece, full tang design that runs the full length of the handle
- LIGHTWEIGHT - Durable hand axe is a lightweight 1.89 lb. (30.2 ounces) making it ideal for hiking, camping, hunting, and other outdoor use
- 17-INCH LENGTH - Tomahawk has an overall length of 17-inches making it compact enough to carry on a belt or strapped to the side of a backpack
- BLADE AND SPIKE - Tool head features both a 2.55-inch chopping blade and a reinforced piercing spike for a wide variety of uses
- NON-SLIP GRIP - Handle features a non-slip, molded TPR exterior around a heavy-duty PP core that is clamped around the steel tang
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES - Axe comes with a snap-secured nylon sheath with belt loops and a para cord lanyard for emergency cordage use