The Steelman 00028-S, a hoe style tire liner scraper, is an essential tool for scraping the inside of the tire when preparing a tire injury for repair. A large handle makes it easy to grasp and hold on to during the repair process.
- IDEAL FOR REPAIRS - Ideal for helping create a smooth surface so a tire patch can fully adhere during repairs
- SCREWDRIVER STYLE HANDLE - Large, screwdriver style handle allows for a better grip during use
- 2-3/4-INCH WIDE BLADE - Hoe style blade measures 2-3/4-inches wide letting you scrape more with less effort
- BEVELED EDGE - Blade edge is features a chisel ground bevel that is easy to reshape and gives smooth, consistent contact
- FOR USTMA REPAIRS - Use as part of U.S. Tire Manufacturer's Association (USTMA) Approved tire repairs