The Gunnie is the best and most innovative cordless drill holster, hook or tool holder available today. The Gunnie replaces old fashioned tool holsters and hooks that merely suspend a tool at your waist, letting them swing and wobble, getting just as much in your way as staying out of it. The Gunnie however, securely holds just about any cordless power tool at your waist with a wide, stable grip that keeps any held tool out of your way, even ones fitted with overlong bits. Designed with multiple ways to wear it, this 'third hand' tool holder can be slid over the waist of pants or fastened to an existing tool belt using the included mounting hardware. The J hook of The Gunnie can be bent and adjusted easily to work with cordless drills, nail guns, screw guns, reciprocating saws, staple guns, and more with equal ease. Whether you're laying down flooring, installing cabinets, using both hands to climb a ladder, hanging window treatments, building a deck, or working under the hood of a car, The Gunnie will keep your most used tool within reach. The ambidextrous design of The Gunnie makes it equally suited for use by right- or left-handed users so whether you build for a living or live to build in your free time, find a place on your tool belt for The Gunnie.
- UNIVERSAL FIT - Works with most power tools including bottom heavy battery equipped cordless tools
- TOOL STAYS PUT - Tool is held securely without any swinging or wobbling even with extended bits
- ADJUSTABLE FIT - J hook easily bends to accommodate tool handle sizes of all kinds
- EASY TO WEAR - Slip into waistband for a quick job or attach to tool belt with included hardware
- AMBIDEXTROUS - Ambidextrous design accommodates both right and left-handed users
- DURABLE - Constructed of durable injection molded thermoplastic materials
- MADE IN USA - 100% Designed and manufactured in the United States