Turn your 4-foot DEWALT rack into a functional workbench with the DXST4500DK Drawer Kit. Designed to mount directly to the uprights of your existing 4-foot industrial storage rack using the same 2.35-inch adjustable tab system as the shelf crossbeams, this rugged accessory brings 120-pounds worth of additional storage capacity for tools and items to your rack. Opening along smooth gliding ball bearing drawer slides, its interior measures 42-inches wide, 6-inches high, and 16.5-inches deep - big enough to store everything from power and hand tools, to 3-foot sledge hammers and pry bars. Made of durable steel it has an industrial grade powder-coated finish that won't fade or chip like paint. For easy assembly, the drawer comes with front, back, and side panels pre-attached to the drawer floor. Works with both the DEWALT DXST4500 and DXST4500-W Industrial Storage Racks (sold separately) and its under-shelf design attaches to the uprights so that it will not interfere with the rack's existing wall mount safety anchors. To further prevent tipping that can be caused by a top-heavy storage shelf, floor-mounting anchors (part number DXSTA04MP) are also available.
- ADD ADDITIONAL STORAGE - Turn your existing 4-foot storage rack into a functional workbench with a shelf-sized storage drawer
- FULL WIDTH STORAGE - Drawer measures 6-inches tall x 42-inches wide x 16.5-inches deep for storage that stretches from upright to upright
- POWDER-COATED STEEL - The drawer's durable steel construction has an industrial grade powder-coated finish that won't fade or chip
- SMOOTH OPENING SLIDES - Smooth gliding ball bearing drawer slides open and close easily
- AMPLE CAPACITY - Drawer can comfortably support up to 120 pounds of stored tools when distributed evenly across its interior
- 2.35-INCH ADJUSTABLE - Uses the same 2.35-inch adjustment as the shelf crossbeams to let it sit snugly underneath an existing shelf
- EASY ASSEMBLY - Comes with front, back, and side panels pre-attached to drawer floor for quick and easy assembly