Whether you're a true automobile mechanic or a weekend warrior out to do it themselves the STEELMAN 42018 Steering Wheel and Crankshaft Pulley Removal Tool will help you get the job done faster with less hassle. This heavy duty steel puller can be used on both steering wheels across multiple makes and models as well as be used to remove crankshaft pulleys on Chrysler 2.2 and 2.5 liter engines and similar models. The 11-piece kit includes the most commonly needed bolts for such removal jobs including special 5/16 x 18 bolts needed to remove steering wheels in GM vehicles with S.I.R. (Supplemental Inflatable Restraint) units allowing you to avoid accidentally damaging electrical components. A swiveling pad on the end of the puller protects the end of the steering shaft during use and the 1/2-inch head grants you the option to operate it with either an end wrench or ratchet and socket.
- MULTI-USE - Can be used to remove steering wheels or crankshaft pulleys
- 11 PIECE KIT - Kit includes puller, 4 long bolts, and 6 short bolts
- INCLUDES S.I.R. BOLTS - Includes special 5/16 x 18 bolts for use in GM vehicles with S.I.R. units to avoid damaging electrical components
- NOT BRAND SPECIFIC - Useable on multiple makes and models both domestic and imported cars
- HEAVY DUTY STEEL - Made of heavy duty steel for long wear and durability