A good scratch brush is a must during metalworking and a range of other tasks and with the STEELMAN 42296 Stainless Steel Bristled Wooden Handle Scratch Brush 5-Pack, you will always have on at hand when the job calls for it. Each brush is constructed with 3 rows of durable stainless steel bristles to tackle heavy duty scouring projects common to automotive garages, metal fabrication shops, industrial welding settings or even on some home DIY projects. The stiff steel bristles are ideal for weld cleaning, drill hole deburring, rust and oxide scale removal, paint removal, and surface preparation and finishing. Since they are stainless steel, these brushes' bristles won't rust and can easily remove surface contaminants from base materials without discoloring their surfaces. The wooden handles are curved for better hand clearance and measure just over 7.75-inches in length making them compact and easy to store in a tool box drawer or pocket. Sold in a pack of 5 brushes.
- HEAVY-DUTY CLEANING - Removes rust, paint, scale and debris from aluminum, steel, and other metals
- STAINLESS STEEL - Bristles are stainless steel and won't rust or discolor surfaces
- WOOD HANDLE - Curved wooden handle gives clearance for knuckles during use
- COMPACT - Compact tool measures 7.75-inches in length to easily fit into a tool bag or drawer
- MULTI-USE - Ideal for use by mechanics, painters, welders, and DIYers
- 5-PACK - Sold as a pack of 5 steel bristled brushes