You’re not confined to a 4x4 cubicle, and your office certainly isn’t standard. You’re a true workhorse, whether you’re at the jobsite or in the garage. That’s where the STEELMAN SH-047 (67103) Single Work Table and Folding Sawhorse comes into play. Constructed of high-grade, corrosion-resistant steel, this sawhorse features a remarkable 1,100-pound support capacity. Innovative material support pegs on one side allow for sturdy support while cutting or to store extra materials and tools off the ground when not in use. A 2 x 4 support arm on each end allows you to easily create a jobsite table, workbench, scaffolding support or any other useful rack system you might need when a second sawhorse is used. The galvanized legs fold away for easy storage, and the built-in handle makes transporting the unit a breeze. When fully deployed, each sawhorse measures 47-inches wide x 30-inches high. Compatible with the PROTOCOL Equipment 92783 Non-Marring Feet to protect floors when used indoors and on delicate surfaces.
- DURABLE STEEL - Heavy-duty sawhorse constructed of durable steel for lasting reliability
- FOLDING DESIGN - Unique sawhorse design folds down to a compact unit that is easily portable and takes up minimal space
- SERIOUS SUPPORT -Sawhorse has a 1,100-pound weight capacity to support tools and construction supplies
- SUPPORT ARMS - Each end has a support arm to hold a 2 x 4 board to build a jobsite table / platform (second sawhorse required)
- DEPLOYED DIMENSIONS - Sawhorse measures 47-inches wide and 30-inches high when fully deployed
- MATERIAL SUPPORTS - The legs on one side have folding material support pegs to hold extra building materials or tools