With the PROTOCOL Equipment RS-011A Single Roller Stand, you’ll always be a smooth operator on the job. Featuring a 132 lb. capacity, this single roller stand features a chrome ball-bearing roller that allows material to glide over smoothly. It’s ideal when guidance is needed to support and keep long materials, such as wood or pipes, steady and level. The height is fully adjustable thanks to an easy-lock lever, and can be quickly folded up for compact storage and transport.
- INCREASE SAFETY - Increase safety by guiding and maintaining support of long material during and after cutting
- HIGH CAPACITY - Stand supports up to 150-pounds worth material such as plywood, 2 x 4's, pipes, and more
- 11.5-INCH ROLLER - Chrome-plated ball bearing roller measures 11.5-inches wide to easily support materials
- ADJUSTING HEIGHT - Head height is easily adjusted from a minimum of 28-inches to a maximum of 44-inches
- STEEL BODY - Roller stand is constructed of durable steel with a rust resistant powder coated body and legs
- FOLDS FLAT - Unit folds up quickly for compact storage and easy transportation