The STEELMAN 77022 5/16-inch Side Terminal Battery Wrench is designed to help make removing and installing side terminal automotive batteries a little easier. Made of heavy-duty chrome plated steel, this wrench features a low profile ratcheting head that easily fits into tight spaces. The ratcheting mechanism is fully reversible, allowing the 5/16-inch hex head to both remove and install terminal bolts. The wrench's 6-Point head grips the sides of the terminal bolts and not the corners to prevent rounding and premature wear. The grip features a rubberized dip coating to increase user comfort and has easy to read, high-contrast white markings.
- LOW PROFILE - Low profile design reaches down to get to terminal bolts in tight and confined engine compartments
- CHROME STEEL - Made of heavy-duty chrome plated steel for a lifetime of dependable use
- 6-POINT - 6-point head design grips the sides of bolt heads, not corners to reduce rounding and wear
- REVERSIBLE - Easy to operate ratchet mechanism is fully reversible for use both removing and installing terminals
- 5/16-INCH HEX - Wrench socket fits 5/16-inch GM side terminal battery bolts
- COMFORT GRIP - Rubberized grip provides increased operator comfort and has easy to read size markings