The DEWALT DXMF01052 Short Cuff Fabricator's Gloves are a premium solution for general purpose metal fabrication and light-duty MIG and TIG welding. These general duty welder’s gloves utilize reinforced leather palms and fire resistant fabrics on the back and cuff to provide you with serious heat protection without sacrificing dexterity. This allows for easier, more precise equipment control during welds and metalworking that leads to a cleaner result. Durable Kevlar® threading on the palm and throughout the entire glove resists heat and won't burn or melt during long use. The palm of the glove is further reinforced by additional layers of leather at high-abrasion locations like the thumb saddle and along the side of the hand with a drag patch for a truly long wearing glove. For additional protection from the bumps often encountered when welding and working with heavy metal parts, the knuckles feature cotton-padded impact guards. The long, short, work glove style cuffs have adjustabel hook and loop closures for a snug, secure fit that is easy to put on and remove, stays securely in place while you work, and keeps out dirt, metal shavings and welding debris.
- LEATHER PALM - Buffalo leather palm provides maximum abrasion resistance without sacrificing dexterity
- FIRE RESISTANT MATERIALS - Made of fire resistant materials to protect you from open flames, sparks, slag, and spall
- KEVLAR® THREADING - Glove features heat and fire resistant Kevlar® stitching throughout the entire glove
- KNUCKLE GUARD - Additional, fire-resistant meta aramid fiber padding provide increased impact protection for the knuckles
- CONTACT HEAT RATING - EN407 Standard level 1 rated for protection against direct contact heat transmission
- REINFORCED WEAR POINTS - Leather reinforcing along the thumb saddle, palm, finger caps, and a drag patch for long glove life
- ADJUSTABLE WRIST - Snug-fitting elasticized wrist has an adjustable hook and loop closure to keep out dirt and welding debris