The STEELMAN 06103 Self-Adjusting Three-Legged Universal Oil Filter Wrench works with any standard 3/8-inch drive ratchet, extension, or torque wrench or 3/4-inch end wrench to allow you to quickly and easily remove and install screw in filters. Designed to fit over the end of the filter and apply compression to tightly grip the filter as you turn it, allowing you to easily remove the old filter and install the new one. Made from durable steel it can stand up to long term, repeated use in the most confined of spaces that strap and chain style wrenches just cannot reach. Universal design is compatible with a wide range of filters that measure between 2 3/8-inch and 3 3/4-inch (60 to 95mm) diameter across multiple automobile makes and models this tool will help take the frustration out of changing your oil.
- HEAVY DUTY - Made from heavy duty steel to stand up to long term, repeated use
- SELF-ADJUSTING - Self-adjusting, gear-driven tool grips tighter as you turn it
- SPECIFICATIONS - Fits filters sized 2 3/8-inch and 3 3/4-inch (60 to 95mm)
- DRIVE SIZE - Use with 3/8-inch drive ratchets, extensions, and torque wrenches or 3/4-inch end wrench
- PRECISION FIT - Designed to fit snugly over the end of filters and to easily remove them
- REACH CONFINED FILTERS - Snug fit and low profile lets you reach confined and hard-to-access filters easily that strap and chain style wrenches can't