These Steelman Folding Hex Key Wrenches feature a total of 25 of the most common standard, metric, and torx sizes used to remove and install socket/allen and torx/star headed fasteners on all of your home, automotive and hobby projects. Each key is built and folds into a handy, contoured case so you can carry the whole set in the palm of your hand! These sturdy wrenches are made of high strength, heat-treated chrome vanadium steel which is then coated with a protective black oxide finish. The rounded cases have a rubberized grip for comfort and are color-coded, red for standard, black for metric, and grey for torx making it easy to see at a glance which set is which and get the one you need. Each wrench features a chamfered end, allowing it to slide effortlessly into the fastener. Each size is clearly printed on the case, and for all but the smallest sizes stamped into the wrench itself, making it easy to select the correct wrench for the job at hand.
- 9 STANDARD SIZES - 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4-Inch
- 8 METRIC SIZES - 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm
- 8 TORX SIZES - T9, T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, T40
- DURABLE - Made of high strength, heat treated chrome vanadium steel with a protective black oxide finish
- CONTOURED SHAPE - Rounded profile with rubberized grip fits comfortably into your palm or your pocket
- FASTER FIT - Chamfered ends make it easy to insert wrenches into hex and torx screws, bolts, and fasteners
- EASY TO IDENTIFY - Each set is color coded and has the sizes clearly visible, making it easy to find the size you need