The STEELMAN HD-0606N is a set of high quality headphones to replace lost or damaged headphones use by the ChassisEAR, EngineEAR, and EngineEAR II electronic diagnostic devices. These headphones feature a fully adjustable band that can be customized to comfortably fit any size head. Capable of reproducing high fidelity mono channel sound, perfect for diagnostic purposes, these headphones have a standard sized 3.5mm headphone plug and will work with any device that utilizes that size of connector. The noise cancelling, padded cups fully enclose the ear and eliminate background sounds that can interfere with accurate diagnosis. Compatible with, and identical to headphones used by, the STEELMAN 06600 ChassisEAR, 65001 EngineEAR, and 06800 EngineEAR II.
- REPLACEMENT UNIT - Replaces damaged or lost headphones used by the STEELMAN ChassisEAR, EngineEAR and EngineEAR II
- MONO SOUND - Headphones are capable of reproducing high fidelity mono channel sound perfect for diagnosis
- NOISE CANCELLING - Noise cancelling design helps eliminate background sounds during troubleshooting
- ADJUSTABLE BAND - Adjustable band lets you customize headphone size for a perfect, comfortable fit
- 3.5MM PLUG - Useable with any device that utilizes a standard 3.5mm headphone jack
- COMPTAIBLE DEVICES - Identical to the headphones used by the STEELMAN 06600 ChassisEAR, 65001 EngineEAR and 06800 EngineEAR II