EngineEAR Replacement Wand
Replace a damaged or worn-out decibel meter unit in your EngineEAR or TracerEAR kit and get back to hunting down annoying and troublesome noises with the STEELMAN 411 Replacement Electronic Diagnostic Stethoscope and Sensor Wand. This handy diagnostic listening tool features a side located volume control so you can adjust the amplification levels to pick up even the faintest sounds to quickly pinpoint errant sounds and the locations of worn bearings and bushings, noisy valves and lifters, broken or worn gear teeth, faulty fuel injectors, wind or air leaks, and other annoying squeaks and rattles. The 8-inch long flexible gooseneck shaft allows the stethoscope probe to reach deep into the automotive engine compartment recesses and around obstructions with ease. An aluminum probe is included for extra reach and access and its rubber boot connects it easily to the meter's gooseneck sound wand. The microphone itself is non-conductive and a rubber boot insulates the solid core inductive aluminum probe to help prevent damage to delicate electronic components. The unit is powered by a single 9V battery which is sold separately. Compatible with the STEELMAN 65001 EngineEAR, 06400 TracerEAR, and the 06606 ChassisEAR / EngineEAR Combo kit. Ideal for machinery inspectors, car and truck mechanics, and many more!
- PINPOINT NOISES - Quickly pinpoint troublesome noises in cars, trucks, heavy machinery, farm equipment, and more
- ALUMINUM PROBE - Probe features a core made from a single piece of solid aluminum to easily conduct sounds
- FLEXIBLE GOOSENECK - Flexible 8-inch long gooseneck shaft enables easier access to tight and hard to reach spaces
- NON-CONDUCTING - Non-conductive microphone and rubber boot on probe help tool avoid damaging sensitive electronics
- HEADPHONE JACK - Features an easy to access 3.5mm headphone jack for use with most headphones
- BATTERY POWERED - Powered by a single 9V alkaline battery (sold separately)
- COMPATIBILITY - Replacement unit for STEELMAN 65001 EngineEAR, 06400 TracerEAR, and 06606 ChassisEAR/EngineEAR Combo
country of origin
90 Day Limited Warranty
90 Day Limited Warranty
Where to Buy
Our site participates in using affiliate links through several affiliate programs. Affiliate links earn us commission fees by linking to sites like Amazon.com and Newegg.com.
No reviews have been posted yet. Please don't hesitate to share Your opinion and write the first review!