The STEELMAN EngineEar replacement wand is for use with the STEELMAN TracerEAR/EngineEar series of products. The wand consists of an ultrasensitive microphone and amplifier provides a full range of sound to assist the technician in troubleshooting. The included probe enhances the wand's ability to isolate noises with no unwanted sounds bleeding in allowing the user to pin-point the location of worn bearings and bushings, noisy valves, lifters, broken or worn gear teeth, faulty fuel injectors, wind or air leaks, and annoying squeaks or rattles.
- PINPOINT NOISES - Quickly pinpoint troublesome noises in cars, trucks, heavy machinery, farm equipment, and more
- ALUMINUM PROBE - Probe features a core made from a single piece of solid aluminum to easily conduct sounds
- FLEXIBLE GOOSENECK - Flexible 8-inch long gooseneck shaft enables easier access to tight and hard to reach spaces
- NON-CONDUCTING - Non-conductive microphone and rubber boot on probe help tool avoid damaging sensitive electronics
- HEADPHONE JACK - Features an easy to access 3.5mm headphone jack for use with most headphones
- BATTERY POWERED - Powered by a single 9V alkaline battery (sold separately)
- COMPATIBILITY - Replacement unit for STEELMAN 65001 EngineEAR, 06400 TracerEAR, and 06606 ChassisEAR/EngineEAR Combo