Replace worn or damaged wire leads to keep your ChassisEAR working in top shape. Designed for the STEELMAN 06600 ChassisEAR Electronic Squeak and Rattle Finder this pack of 6 replacement clamp microphones amplify and transmit sounds to allow users to listen and perform real time diagnostics during road tests to locate troubling automotive noises. Using one or all six of the microphone clamps, you can easily pinpoint the exact location of noises that signal damaging wear and possible part failure connected to issues that cannot be duplicated in the garage repair stall and heard with a standard mechanic's stethoscope. Each of the clamps is color-coded and has a 16-foot wire lead to give you the reach you need to ensure that you can reach even the most difficult vehicle locations. Sensors easily clamp onto problem areas of cars and trucks including springs, torque rods, shocks, body mounts, brakes, dash assemblies, door hinges, drive trains, rear or front axles, transmissions, transfer cases, suspensions, sway bars, tie rod ends, struts, axle hubs, ring and pinion bearings, mufflers, catalytic converters, O2 sensors, A/T cases, oil pumps or even un-torqued bolts. For use with the STEELMAN ChassisEAR part numbers 06600 and 06610 (sold separately).
- 6-PACK - Replacement pack of 6 microphone clamps for the STEELMAN ChassisEAR Electronic Squeak and Rattle Finder
- PINPOINT TROUBLING NOISES - Easily pinpoint troubling noises that cannot be duplicated in a repair stall and only occur during road driving
- 16-FOOT CABLES - 16-foot long wire leads allow microphones to be positioned in difficult to reach places
- COLOR CODED LEADS - Each microphone / clamp is color coded for easy identification and channel selection
- COMPATIBILITY - Compatible with 06600, 06606, 06608, 06610, and 91929 ChassisEAR and SmartEAR diagnostics systems (sold separately)