The PROTOCOL Equipment WS-124 Professional Miter Saw Workstation is always a cut above the rest. Constructed of high-grade and corrosion-resistant, powder-coated steel, this stand has a 500 pound weight capacity and features three built-in GFCI outlets and the adjustable tool mount brackets work with most brands of miter saws and other bench-top tools. The tubular, powder-coated steel legs are capped for use on finished surfaces and have quick-release levers for easy setup and take-down. One pair of legs feature fold-down storage brackets that can hold a variety of builder materials. The top width adjusts from 55 inches to 124 inches, allowing for an extensive workload. There's a convenient carrying handle and sturdy wheels that make transporting this workstation effortless.
- PORTABLE WORKSTATION - Portable wheeled workstation with adjustable tool mount brackets and extendable material supports
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE STRENGTH - Made of high-grade steel that can support up to 500lb of materials so you can tackle big jobs faster
- UNIVERSAL MOUNT - Adjustable tool mount brackets have six inch handles and work with most brands of miter saws
- 4 MATERIAL SUPPORTS - 4 adjustable material supports each feature an end stop to make quick work of repeat cuts
- FOLDING LEGS - Folding legs have quick-release levers for easy setup and take-down and on one side feature fold-down material storage brackets
- ADJUSTABLE TOP WIDTH - Infeed and outfeed material supports adjust from a compact 55-inches to a maximum of 124-inches
- BUILT-IN GFCI OUTLET - Built-in GFCI strip turns a single extension cord into a three outlet power station