Replace a lost or damaged pressure pump assembly with the STEELMAN 60401 Replacement Pressure Pump and Hose Assembly. This hand operated pump can provide test pressures ranging from 0 to 36 PSI (10-200 kPa) and has an attached 21-1/16-inch (53.5cm) hose with a pre-attached quick-disconnect coupler and button operated pressure relief valve. The attached dial gauge is large and easy to read with both 0-36 PSI and 0-2.5 Bar / 0-250 kPa scales clearly marked. The tool features a durable nylon casing and a shock-resistant protective rubber boot around the gauge to prevent damage from accidental bumps and knocks during use. For use with the STEELMAN 60025 Master Cooling System Test and Purge Kit.
- REPLACEMENT UNIT - Pump replaces damaged pressure pump used in the STEELMAN 60025 Cooling System Test Kit
- LARGE GAUGE - Large dial gauge is easy to read and has a shock resistant rubber boot for added protection
- DUAL SCALE - Dual scale display shows pressures in both PSI and bar (100 x kpa) for easy conversion
- TEST RANGE - Pump is able to provide test pressures ranging from 0 to 36 PSI (0-2.5 bar / 0-250 kPa)
- RELIEF VALVE - Built-in pressure relief valve helps safely release pressures and prevent explosive decompression
- 21-INCH HOSE - Pump features an extra-long 21-1/16-inch rubber pressure hose assembly with a quick disconnect coupler