Stay safe, stay seen and if necessary, stay identified while on the job with this 212 Performance safety vest. This Hi-Viz yellow zipper closed vest features multi-directional reflective striping with red accent piping across the front and back to help you stay visible, no matter what angle you're seen from. The half-length sleeves add additional striping and visibility without getting in the way of hands-on tasks. A clear windowed pocket on the chest is ideal for holding ID badges for easy identification of workers and other persons while on the job site. It can also be used as a convenient place to store a smartphone to keep it separate from other often needed work tools. A pocket on each side along with tool grommets allows maximum storage and easy access to often needed tools and supplies like spare radio batteries, flashlights, carabiners, tool lanyards, and more. Radio loops near the shoulders help keep mics and radios free and easily accessed to maintain communication and a handy pencil sleeve keeps writing tools easy to hand. The 100% polyester construction resists shrinking as well as stretching for a longer usable lifespan and greater utility and the mesh backing provides increased breathability for those long shifts. Rated ANSI Class 3 making it ideal for use by emergency personnel and roadway construction and maintenance crews in high speed (50mph or more) areas.
- STAY SEEN - Hi-Viz yellow vest/jacket with multi-directional reflective striping to stay visible from any angle
- BADGE POCKET - Clear windowed badge/phone pocket for displaying ID or keeping phone separate from other tools
- CLASS 3 RATED - ANSI Class 3 Rated for use in work environments requiring maximum visibility due to safety hazards
- RADIO LOOPS - Dual-radio loops near shoulders to easily clip a mic or radio to maintain communication
- ADDITIONAL STORAGE - Additional storage includes pen/pencil sleeves, lanyard grommets, and 2 side pockets
- BREATHABLE - Breathable mesh back for longer-lasting wearer comfort during long work shifts
- MULTI-USE - Ideal for emergency personnel, maintenance and construction crews (50mph or more areas), and roadway operators