Take on the task of removing oil filters on a wide range of makes and models of vehicles from cars and trucks to motorcycles and riding lawnmowers with the STEELMAN 06112 Oil Filter Wrench. This band-type filter removal wrench is made from heavy-duty steel to be able to stand up to all kinds of use, from the long-term and repeated use of the busiest professional garage or the occasional use of a home based DIY oil changer. The self-tightening design of this strap wrench grips tighter the harder you have to turn it and adjusts to fit filters ranging from 2-1/2-inches to 3-inches (30mm to 73mm) in diameter. The tool's vinyl-dipped handle provides a comfortable grip and it is even able to swivel 180-degrees so that it is easy to find a suitable working angle for oil filters in the smallest and tightest of engine compartments.
- MULTI-VEHICLE USE - Band-style filter wrench fits screw-on type oil filters found on motorcycles, cars, trucks, and riding lawnmowers
- HEAVY DUTY - Made from heavy duty steel to stand up to long term, repeated use
- ADJUSTABLE SIZE - Strap adjusts to fit filters ranging from 2-1/2-inches to 3-inches in diameter (60mm to 73mm)
- SELF-TIGHTENING - Self-adjusting band design grips tighter to filters as you turn
- PIVOTING HANDLE - Handle's pivoting design lets you find the best angle for the most cramped engine compartments
- VINYL GRIP - Handle is dipped in cushioning vinyl that also provides increased grip during use