Expand the usefulness of your SPEEDJAW hand and work table clamps with these easy to attach non-marring jaw pads. Made from polyethylene resin these pads are molded with a dimpled texture that provides your clamp with increased grip on metal, wood, or plastic objects that regular flat, steel, aluminum, or plastic clamp pads tend to bite into and damage. Designed to quickly and easily attach to your clamps by slipping over the existing jaws with no tools required and in seconds giving you a larger yet gentler gripping surface measuring 2.3-inches by 1.4-inches that is ideal for securely clamping projects in place during sanding, drilling, gluing, and finishing while leaving no marks on the final product. Works with SPEEDJAW hand and worktable clamp part numbers 92493, 94036, 79217, and 79218.
- 2-PIECE SET - Set includes 2 independently installable clamp jaw pads
- INCREASE CLAMP VERSATILITY - Easy to attach pads bring additional versatility to your SPEEDJAW clamp by giving it better grip on a wider variety of shapes and materials
- POLYETHYLENE RESIN CONSTRUCTION - Constructed of durable polyethylene plastic resin these pads clamp onto your project with a strong yet gentle grip
- TEXTURED AND NON-MARRING - Pads are molded with a dimpled texture that provides your clamp with additional grip that won't indent or leave marks on your projects
- PERFECT FOR WOOD OR PLASTIC - Ideal for securing wooden or plastic projects that regular steel or hard plastic jaws would bite into and damage
- COMPATIBLE SPEEDJAW CLAMPS - Designed to work with SPEEDJAW hand and worktable clamp part numbers 94036, 92493, 79217, and 79218
- 90 DAY LIMITED WARRANTY - Comes with a 90 day limited warranty