The PROLOCK PLK06 (93179) non-marring caps bring an added level of layered protection to your Prolock foam or gel kneepads. Unlike other armor-like hard caps, these caps are made of a flexible thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) to protect your knees while shielding hardwood and tile flooring from damage. Attaching them to your existing Prolock kneepads is simple and tools are entirely optional, just twist the four thumbscrews into their corresponding anchors either by hand or with a hex key or Allen wrench for a secure fit. Remember, when a task calls for working on your knees, let PROLOCK knee pads take the strain so you don't have to.
- VERSATILE - Patented interchangeable cap gives your Prolock Kneepads added versatility
- ADDED PROTECTION - Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) cap provides additional protection for special projects
- NON-MARRING - Flexible copolymer construction is non-marring and shields working surfaces from damage
- SECURE - Twist-to-lock thumbscrew and anchor system ensures your cap stays put
- COMPATIBLE - Compatible with PROLOCK PLK03 (93180) foam and PLK04 (93181) gel knee pads
- LIGHTWEIGHT - Lightweight construction won't add unnecessary weight