With this 4-piece mini pick and hook set from Estwing, you can probe, pierce, pry, pull, and position small or intricate parts with ease and precision. Made with durable, hardened chrome vanadium (CR-V) steel shafts that have a polished chrome finish for rust and corrosion resistance, each 75mm tool shaft has a knurled section near the handle for extra control during precision tasks. The handles are dual molded, with a hard polypropylene (PP) plastic core with a more softer and more comfortable TPR rubber over mold to create an ergonomic grip that helps minimize hand fatigue during long use. The set includes a straight pick / scratch awl for scribing or piercing use, a 40-degree pick and a 90-degree angled pick for breaking hose connections, placing / removing o-rings, and prying, and a curved hook that is ideal for fishing out wires, pulling cotter pins and seals, and more.
- 4-TIP STYLES - Set includes 4 pick types including scratch awl / straight pick, 90-degree pick, and 40-degree pick and a hook
- PRECISION TOOLS - Precision picks ideal for use removing hoses, moldings, clips, seals, and fishing out o-rings and gaskets
- HARDENED STEEL - Tool shafts are made of hardened chrome vanadium steel with a rust resistant polished chrome finish
- KNURLED SHAFTS - Each 75mm long pick shaft has a knurled section for maximum control during precision tasks
- COMFORT GRIPS - Dual molded PP / TPR ergonomic handles help prevent hand fatigue