STEELMAN Mini EngineEAR is a unique diagnostic listening device specifically designed to pin-point squeaks, rattles and any other troublesome noises in faulty fuel Injectors, bearings, gears, suspension components, transmissions, and differential/CV joints. Sensor clamp helps to detect noises during test drives that can not be duplicated in the work bay. Sensor tip mounted on 6-inch flexible shaft allows access to hard-to-reach areas. 5-inch inductive metal probe allows user to pin-point source of noise and vibration. Ultra sensitive microphone provides a full range of sound. Rotary volume control allows user to easily adjust sound level. Earbud style earphones provide excellent sound quality.
- PINPOINT NOISES - Quickly pinpoint troublesome noises in cars, trucks, heavy machinery, farm equipment, and more
- SENSOR CLAMP - Single sensor clamp with 15-foot cord for performing tests under regular driving conditions
- EARBUD HEADPHONES - Included stereo ear bud style headphones provide high quality audio with minimal distortion
- FLEXIBLE GOOSENECK - Flexible gooseneck shaft enables easier access to tight and hard to reach spaces
- ALUMINUM PROBE - Solid aluminum probe has non-conductive rubber boot to avoid damaging sensitive electronics
- STORAGE POUCH - Kit includes a vinyl storage pouch with a hook and loop secured flap to keep components organized between uses
- BATTERY INCLUDED - Unit is powered by a single AA cell battery which is included for convenience