The STEELMAN 1562A Mini 1/4-Inch Angle Die Grinder is the ideal and compact tool for auto repair work, weld prep, rust removal, polishing, and more. With a maximum free run speed of 18,000 RPM this pneumatic tool uses a 1/4-inch collet to accept a wide range of heads to will help you get the job done right and done fast. When not in use a safety trigger lock on the lever style tease-trigger prevents against accidental startups yet won't impair easy use. The built-in regulator allows for variable speed control through the trigger and operates on a mere 4 cubic feet per minute of 90 PSI compressed air. Threaded to accept a conventional 1/4-inch NPT air inlet to connect it to a 3/8-inch air hose this tool is compact at only 6 3/4-inches long and weighing 1.70lb.
- IDEAL GRINDING TOOL - Ideal tool for when you need to remove rust and finishing steel and non-metal surfaces
- SAFETY TRIGGER LOCK - Safety trigger lock secures against accidental startup without impairing easy use
- 1/4-INCH COLLET - 1/4-Inch collet accepts a wide range of heads for a variety of uses
- FREE SPEED - Free running speed maximum is 18,000 RPM
- VARIABLE SPEED THROTTLE - Variable speed throttle for positive speed control via lever style tease trigger
- BUILT-IN REGULATOR - Built-in regulator for consistent, even air pressure to the air motor
- LOW AIR DEMAND - Operates on a mere 4 cubic feet per minute of 90 PSI compressed air