This Steelman Hex Key Wrench Set features 13 of the most common metric sizes used to remove and install socket/allen headed fasteners on all of your home, automotive, and hobby projects. These wrenches are made with high strength, heat-treated chrome vanadium steel which is then coated with a protective black oxide finish. Each wrench has chamfered ends to make it easier to insert them into hex cap screws, bolts, and fasteners and their extended length driver shafts make it easy to reach into hard-to-access spaces. Their double-ended design allows you to choose between long reach and high torque for the job at hand. The hinged, black storage case has all sizes printed in high contrast white lettering which makes it easy to see and get the wrench you need.
- 13 METRIC SIZES - 1.27, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 8, 10mm
- DURABLE - Made of high strength, heat treated chrome vanadium steel that resists rotational distortion
- FASTER FIT - Chamfered ends make it easy to insert wrenches into hex cap screws, bolts, and fasteners
- HIGHLY VISIBLE - Case has all sizes printed in high contrast white, making it easy to find the size you need
- LONGER REACH - Extended length driver shafts make it easier to reach into hard-to-access spaces
- CORROSION RESISTANT - Hex keys feature a rust and corrosion resistant black oxide protective coating
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Comes with a lifetime limited warranty