The Steelman Folding Hex Key Wrench Set features 8 of the most common metric sizes used to remove and install socket/allen headed fasteners on all of your home, automotive, and hobby projects. Each key is built and folds into a handy, contoured case so you can carry the whole set in the palm of your hand! These sturdy wrenches are made of high strength, heat-treated chrome vanadium steel which is then coated with a protective black oxide finish. The rounded cases have a rubberized grip for comfort during use. Each wrench features a chamfered end, allowing it to slide effortlessly into the fastener. The wrench size is clearly printed on the case, and for all but the smallest sizes stamped into the wrench itself, making it easy to select the correct wrench for the job at hand.
- METRIC SIZES - 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm
- DURABLE - Made of high strength, heat treated chrome vanadium steel that resists rotational distortion
- CONTOURED SHAPE - Rounded profile with rubberized grip fits comfortably into your palm or your pocket
- HIGHLY VISIBLE - Case has all sizes printed in high contrast white, making it easy to find the size you need
- FASTER FIT - Chamfered ends make it easy to insert wrenches into hex screws, bolts, and fasteners
- CORROSION RESISTANT - Hex keys feature a rust and corrosion resistant black oxide protective coating
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Comes with a lifetime limited warranty