Work with the same quality tools as service technicians with a set of STEELMAN PRO 78323 7-Piece Metric and SAE 6-Popint Flare Nut Wrenches. Constructed of heat treated chrome vanadium alloy steel, these tools are guaranteed to meet or exceed ASME and ANSI torque standards to give you the long lasting durability you require from your tools. Size callouts are stamped into the steel on both sides of each wrench to make identification easy and the mirror-polish chrome plating provides rust and corrosion resistance that is easy to wipe clean when soiled with oil and other workshop grime. The ends of each wrench are angled 16-degrees to provide easier access to fasteners as well as provide your fingers that little bit of extra clearance as you work. The 6-point style open box design of the wrenches simultaneously grips multiple sides of fasteners for torque transfer with a reduced chance of rounding - ideal when working on hose fittings and other soft metal fasteners. Set includes the following metric and SAE double ended wrenches: 8mm x 10mm, 11mm x 12mm, 13mm x 14mm, 15mm x 17mm, 3/8-inch x 7/16-inch, 1/2-inch x 9/16-inch, and 5/8-inch x 11/16-inch. For convenient storage, the set includes a 7-slot storage rack.
- ACCESS FITTINGS - Securely grips hose fittings and softer metal fasteners without damage or rounding
- METRIC SIZES - Set includes 8mm x 10mm, 11mm x 12mm, 13mm x 14mm, and 15mm x 17mm metric wrenches
- SAE SIZES - Set includes 3/8" x 7/16", 1/2" x 9/16", and 5/8" x 11/16" SAE wrenches
- LASTING DURABILITY - Constructed of CrV steel with polished chrome finish for lasting durability
- STAMPED CALLOUTS - Size callouts are stamped into the steel for easy identification
- 16-DEGREE OFFSETS - 16-degree offset heads provide additional clearance for hands during use
- MEETS STANDARDS - Designed and constructed to meet or exceed ASME and ANSI torque standards