The STEELMAN 97367 Oil Filter Cap Wrench for Mazda, Snug Fit 75.5mm x 30 Flute works with any standard 3/8-inch drive ratchet, extension, or torque wrench to allow you to quickly and easily remove screw in filters as well as cartridge type filter caps. The smooth-edged, lipless design fits snugly over the end of filters and filter caps allowing you to remove them without crushing them, vital when dealing with plastic filter caps that need to be reused. Made from durable chrome vanadium steel it is chrome plated for additional corrosion resistance and can stand up to long term, repeated use in the most confined of spaces that strap and chain style wrenches just cannot reach. This tool will help take the frustration out of changing your oil with its top mounted reinforced drive socket that allows it to fully engage with your ratchet or extension, even when fully seated on a filter for hassle and slip-free use.
- HEAVY DUTY - Made from heavy duty chrome vanadium steel to stand up to long term, repeated use
- SPECIFICATIONS - 75.5mm inner diameter with 30 Flutes
- DRIVE SIZE - Use with 3/8-inch drive ratchets, extensions, and torque wrenches
- PRECISION FIT - Designed to fit snugly over the end of filters and filter caps to remove them easily without damaging fragile plastic caps
- REACH CONFINED FILTERS - Snug fit and low profile lets you reach confined and hard-to-access filters easily that strap and chain style wrenches can't