The DEWALT DXSTA10MPB Magnetic Parts Bucket provides a practical solution for keeping tools and parts organized while working around the shop or garage. Guaranteed tough, this compact bucket is made of rugged and semi-flexible polypropylene that resists most common chemicals and solvents. It attaches easily to almost any metal surface with 3 powerful and removable neodymium magnets. Using the included screws and binding posts, each of the magnets can be attached to one of six different mounting positions, allowing the bucket to be top or side-mounted onto a storage rack, tool box, or other metal structure. When attached to a metal surface, the magnets support the bucket and a few pounds of stored small tools and spare parts without slipping under the load. Measuring 7-inches wide, 3.5-inches high, and 5-inches deep it makes a perfect place to store keys, pens/pencils, safety glasses and other small items when attached to a storage rack crossbeam, or detach it and stick it to the side of a rolling tool box to store wrenches, ratchets, and other frequently used tools. Grooved dividers on the interior help to keep smaller items like hex bits, sockets, and lug nuts separated.
- SECURE MOUNTING - Bucket mounts securely on storage rack beams and supports, steel pegboards, tool boxes, lifts, and almost any metal surface
- RUGGED POLYPROPYLENE - Rugged polypropylene construction can absorb impacts from hard use and resists most chemicals and solvents
- POWERFUL MAGNETS - 3 powerful neodymium mounting magnets allow the bucket to hold small parts and components without falling
- 6 MAGNET POSITIONS - 3 back and 3 bottom magnet mounting points allow you to mount the bucket vertically or horizontally
- GROOVED DIVIDERS - Grooved dividers on the interior surface help separate small parts while working
- DIMENSIONS - Bucket measures 7-inches wide x 3.5-inches high x 5-inches deep