Magnetic Mounting Bracket
Use the Magnetic Mounting Bracket with a variety of Steelman Pro products such as Dura-Wedge Work Light (79232), Thermal Imager (79041), Flashlight Hook (78751) and other products that work with 1/4-inch by 20 inch threaded rod.
Free your hands with the STEELMAN PRO 79386 Ballhead Universal Mounting Plate with Magnetic Base. This universal mount has a powerful neodymium magnet in the base that provides a strong and secure hold on any ferromagnetic surface. With the capacity to support up to 35 pounds, this bracket can easily support most cameras, either traditional point and shoot models, handheld video, or sport / action cameras and webcams, as well as accessories like work and ring lights, laser levels, and more. The multi-positionable ball head mount can be tilted up to 70-degrees in any direction with a notched cutout allowing a single point of full 90-degree articulation. A hand-adjusted pivot lock knob lets you secure the mount to your desired angle to shine light or to point your camera right where you need it. The lightweight aluminum casing has a scuff resistant black anodized finish while the aluminum ball head and mounting post have a simple machined finish. Weighing less than 6 ounces and standing 2.8-inches tall it won't take up much space in your toolbox or kit bag. Compatible with the 79232 Dura-Wedge work light, 79041 Thermal Imager, and 78751 Flashlight Hook Attachment, this mounting bracket will also fit any work light, cell phone attachment, security camera, or mountable speaker that uses a 1/4-inch x 20 threaded, screw-in style tripod mount.
- 1/4-INCH X 20 THREAD - 1/4-20 threaded rod allows attachment of a variety of lights, tools, and accessories
- MAGNETIC MOUNT - Powerful neodymium magnet provides a strong and secure hold that can support up to 35 pounds
- MULTI-POSITIONABLE - Ball head mount can be tilted up to 70 degrees in any direction and then locked into place with the pivot lock knob
- 90-DEGREE NOTCH - A single cutout allows the mounted attachment to be angled at a full 90-degrees and locked in place
- LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINUM - Built with a black anodized aluminum casing and a machined aluminum ball head/mounting rod the unit weighs less than 6 ounces
- COMPACT SIZE - At a compact 2.8-inches tall this mount frees your hands without crowding your toolbox
- COMPATIBLE DEVICES - Designed to be compatible with the STEELMAN PRO 79232 Dura-Wedge Light, 79041 Thermal Imager, and 78751 Flashlight Hook Attachment
country of origin
Where to Buy
Our site participates in using affiliate links through several affiliate programs. Affiliate links earn us commission fees by linking to sites like Amazon.com and Newegg.com.
No reviews have been posted yet. Please don't hesitate to share Your opinion and write the first review!