The STEELMAN 05420 42-Inch Flexible Lighted Inspection Tool with 90-Degree Tilting Mirror is the ideal tool for when you need to look into tight and recessed areas. With a flexible gooseneck shaft, this tool can be bent and twisted to reach around objects and obstructions and, in addition, the entire mirror end can be tilted up to 90-degrees to look behind and around objects with the turn of a thumb wheel. To make it easier to identify small parts, components, and details, the mirror features 4-power magnification. The tool also features a rocker switch on the handle that allows activation of the built-in light to illuminate darkened areas. The small bulb projects light onto the mirror so that it floods the work area, letting it brighten a larger area. The light is powered by two (2) AA alkaline batteries which come included for convenience. If damaged or burned out, this light uses STEELMAN 05515 Replacement Bulbs.
- 42-INCHES LONG - Inspection mirror measures 42-inches in overall length to give you that little bit of extra reach
- FLEXIBLE NECK - Flexible gooseneck can be bent and twisted to get around objects and into tight spaces
- 4X MAGNIFICATION - 4-Power mirror magnifies small details to provide a clear, close-up image during inspections
- 90-DEGREE ADJUSTABILITY - Affixed mirror can be adjusted up to 90-degrees to look around corners and behind objects
- BUILT-IN LIGHT - A built-in battery operated light helps illuminate dark areas for easier inspections
- EASY CONTROLS - Thumb operated wheel controls mirror angle and on / off switch activates built in light
- BATTERIES INCLUDED - Powered by 2 AA alkaline batteries which are included for convenience