Jack Pad Riser Set for Corvette, 4-Piece
Protect vehicle side skirts from damage when lifting using a rolling floor jack or a 2-post shop lift with a set of STEELMAN 60993 Jack Pad Riser Tools for Corvettes. These durable pads are designed with an extended T-nut that fits into the existing reinforced jack points / tie down anchor slots on your vehicle's chassis. When used, these pads allow the use of rolling floor jacks, 2-post lifts and other lifting systems that either have wide saddles or would otherwise contact the side skirts and rocker panels before they contact the lift points. The diamond shape of the T-nut shaft features a stop which ensures correct installation and easy removal by only allowing for a 90-degree twist so you can be confident that the tool is properly placed. The engineering plastic construction resists hydrocarbons and solvents that would dissolve or corrode solid rubber pucks and make them ideal for use in either a professional garage or your own home shop. Each individual riser measures 2-1/2-inches (63mm) in diameter and provides a 1-3/16-inch (30mm) height increase for jacks. A removable spacer on the shaft allows the tool to be snugged against the chassis for optional semi-permanent installation on select Corvette models. These jack pads are designed to fit C5, C6, C7, and C8 model Corvettes and include a convenient case for storage.
- ADD CLEARANCE - Add clearance between floor jack saddles or 2-post lift arms and vehicle side skirts
- COMPATIBLE MODELS - Designed to fit Corvette C5, C6, C7, and C8 model vehicles
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION - Rounded diamond post stops tool after a 90-degree turn for easy installation
- DURABLE - Made of high strength, engineering plastic that resists hydrocarbons and solvents
- PAD SIZE - Individual pads measure 30mm in height x 63mm in diameter (1-3/16-inches x 2-1/2-inches)
- INCLUDED CASE - 4-Piece set comes with a convenient case for easy storage
country of origin
Lifetime Limited Warranty
Where to Buy
Our site participates in using affiliate links through several affiliate programs. Affiliate links earn us commission fees by linking to sites like Amazon.com and Newegg.com.
No reviews have been posted yet. Please don't hesitate to share Your opinion and write the first review!