The only thing better than a good tool are the hands that hold it. Protect those hands with a pair of Estwing Impact Speedcuff work gloves. Designed to the same exacting standards as our hammers and striking tools, these gloves are made using high quality materials to provide you with the best in comfort and protection. The outer shell of these gloves is made from a polyester fabric blend that allows it to stretch in any direction to allow for added comfort, dexterity, and breathability. To this shell is attached multiple lengths of flexible EVA rubber padding to protect the knuckles and backs of the fingers from injury in the case of knocks, bumps, and stray impacts. The seamless synthetic leather palm resists abrasive wear and the debossed pattern provides increased grip on smooth objects and tool handles. The elastic sewn cuff provides a snug fit that keeps out dirt, debris, and irritants for lasting comfort as you work. Perfect for jobs and tasks that require long lasting durability, protection from minor impacts, and frequent glove removal like construction, road maintenance, farming, home improvement, automotive repair and DIY projects around the house or in the workshop.
- IMPACT PROTECTION - Flexible EVA rubber molding protects fingers and knuckles from impacts
- REINFORCED SADDLE - High wear area between thumb and forefinger is reinforced for longer glove life
- DEBOSSED PALM - Debossed pattern across palm provides increased grip on smooth items and tools
- ELASTIC CUFF - Elasticized wrist ensures a snug, comfortable fit that keeps out dirt and debris
- MULTI-USE - Ideal protection construction, general purpose and DIY repair / maintenance projects