The 212 Performance Hi-Viz Impact gloves are the ultimate in impact protection. Designed to withstand some of the toughest jobs on earth, this work glove can take some punishment while keeping your hands and fingers safe. This bad boy is packed with features designed to provide the best protection possible. To the 4-way stretchable back of hand material is sewn a heavy-duty yet ultra-flexible and conforming TPR rubber impact shielding to protect fingers and knuckles from injury due to strikes, bumps, and impacts. This impact protection runs the full length of the fingers and also spreads out to cover the sides of the fingertips to add that little extra bit of pinch point protection for your digits. The palm of the glove is made of Namar™ 4K material that is 5x tougher than other synthetic materials to provide the ultimate in abrasion resistance. The palm also features additional interior padding that helps dampen vibrations caused by power and pneumatic tools like reciprocating saw and jackhammers as well as those from wielding hammers during demolition projects. The high contrast red of the palm against the super Hi-Viz yellow / green of the back of the hand allows for easy signaling on the job.
- ABRASION RESISTANT - Namar™ palm material is 5x tougher than other materials for maximum abrasion resistance
- IMPACT PROTECTION - Heavy-duty and flexible TPR molding runs down the fingers and across the knuckles
- REINFORCED SADDLE - Saddle between thumb and forefinger is reinforced to prevent tearing and wear through due to tool handling
- PROTECTED FINGERTIPS - Impact armor extends the full length of fingers and wraps around sides of fingertips for pinch point protection
- ADJUSTABLE CUFF - Adjustable cuff has hook and loop closure for a secure and comfortable fit that keeps out wind and debris
- ANTI-VIBRATION PADDING - Additional padding inside the palm helps to dampen vibrations from impact and striking tools
- HI-VIZ COLORING - Bright, super Hi-Viz yellow / green back of hand coloring and bright red palm for high visibility and easy signaling on the job