Shed bright, clear light on engine compartments of all sizes with the STEELMAN 61033 Rechargeable 2000-Lumen COB LED Under Hood Service Light. This lighting bar features end-mounted swivel hooks that rotate and twist to fit odd-shaped hoods and uneven surfaces. The hooks each have a non-marring, soft TPR rubber over-mold that enhances their grip while protecting paint and finishes from scratches and similar damage. Each hook is fitted to an extendable arm that gives the light a mounting range of 47 to 75-inches. The 6 COB style LEDs provide superior area illumination compared to traditional LED array work lights that tend to cause a shadowing effect from the array's multiple close-mounted light cells they also provide wider area flood lighting than spot and flashlights. When on high power, the 6 LEDs can provide up to 2000-lumens of clear, white light with a runtime of 1 hour, and when on low power, they can shed 600-lumens of illumination for up to 4-hours. When the built-in charging indicator shows power running low, plug in the included 15-foot long AC wall adapter to recharge the integrated battery while you keep working. A second included power cord features battery clamps to enable the light to be charged directly from a vehicle's onboard battery, making the light just as useful on the in-field repair truck as it is in the garage.
- 6 COB LEDs - 6 individual COB LED cells to provide superior area illumination over traditional LED arrays
- MULTI-MODE LIGHT - Provides up to 2000-lumens of light for 1 hour on high and 600-lumens for 4-hours on low power
- SWIVELING HOOKS - Unique swivel end hooks rotate and twist to fit oddly shaped hoods and other uneven surfaces
- EXTENDABLE DESIGN - End hook arms can extend out to provide a clamping range from 47-inches to 75-inches
- IN-USE CHARGING - Built-in port allows charging while in use with the included AC wall adapter with a 15-foot cord
- ALTERNATE CHARGING - Light also includes a dual clamp cord to allow charging directly from a vehicle's on-board battery