The 212 Performance High Abrasion Resistant Gloves are designed to provide maximum hand protection against abrasive materials and work conditions. A cooling mesh on the back of the hand allows for moisture to escape and keeps your hands dry while the terry cloth padding along the back of the thumb provides a convenient way to wipe sweat out of your eyes without compromising your grip. For added convenience the reinforced finger cap on the middle finger of each glove is touchscreen capable. The Namar 4k™ material on the palm of the glove is EN388 rated level 4 for abrasion resistance so you can work or play confident that these gloves won't wear through without a fight. The adjustable cuff has hook and loop closure so these gloves will stay on no matter how vigorous the activity you're in - from airsoft / paintball battles and BMX riding to construction and automotive repair, these high dexterity gloves provide the protection you need when the heat is on and the job is tough.
- ABRASION RESISTANT - Namar™ palm material is 5x tougher than other materials for maximum abrasion resistance
- SEAMLESS PALM - Palm is made of a single piece durable NAMAR™ material that wont snag or catch during wear
- COOLING MESH - Back of the hand is made of breathable polyester and nylon mesh
- REINFORCED SADDLE - Saddle between thumb and forefinger is reinforced with additional material to prevent tearing
- BUILT-IN SWEAT WIPE - Back of the thumb features soft, terry cloth material to comfortably wipe away sweat and keep it out of your eyes
- ADJUSTABLE CUFF - Adjustable cuff has hook and loop closure for a secure and comfortable fit
- TOUCHSCREEN COMPATIBLE - The fingertip pad of each middle finger is touchscreen compatible to stay connected on the job