The STEELMAN 96093 Hex Head Spare Tire Tool allows you to quickly remove difficult to access cradle-suspended spare tires on a range of full size Dodge pick up trucks. This hoist access rod is made of durable carbon steel and measures 30-inches in length. Simply insert the tool and rotate with a 7/8-inch socketed 1/2-inch drive hand ratchet, combination wrench or tire iron / lug wrench to lower the tire. Features a rust and corrosion resistant black powder coat with an additional yellow powder coating on the hex drive end for easy identification. Designed for use on 1998-2001 2 and 4 wheel drive Dodge trucks, including stake body models.
- ACCESS CRADLE-MOUNTED SPARES - Use to lower and raise pulleys on cradle-suspended spare tires
- HEX HEAD TOOL - Hex head tool for use on 1998-2001 Dodge full size (2WD/4WD) pick up trucks and stake body vehicles
- CARBON STEEL - Constructed of heavy-duty carbon steel for long lasting strength and reliability
- 30-INCHES LONG - Tool measures 30-inches in length to make accessing even the deepest recessed pulleys easy
- POWDER COATED - Features a rust and corrosion resistant black powder coating with a yellow coated drive end for easy identification
- 7/8-INCH HEX END - Tool has a 7/8-inch hex head on the end to let you use a socketed ratchet or combination wrench to drive the spare's release