The STEELMAN 56238 Heavy Duty Valve Valve Stem Remover / Installer Tool is designed to work where smaller screw on bar and cable / cord style valve tools will not. All metal construction is designed to last despite long and frequent use and is able to both install and remove valve stems on cars, trucks, big rigs, lawn tractors and mowers, farm equipment and many more. The end of the handle features a push out tip for use on old valve stems too rotted for or that tear apart during standard removal. Covered by a 1-year limited warranty.
- HEAVY DUTY - Heavy duty metal construction for longer service life
- INSTALL OR REMOVE - Can be used to both pull out old valves and install new ones
- VERSATILE - Veratile tool works on valve stems where screw-on type pullers will not
- PUSH OUT TIP - Handle has a metal push out tip to help remove older, stubborn valves
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY - Covered by a 1-year limited warranty