Tackle a range of heavy duty demolitions, maintenance, and similar rigorous tasks with this Estwing screwdriver set. This pair of screwdrivers are custom designed for taking on tough projects with hex shaped CR-V steel shafts to allow the use of a combination wrench or adjustable spanner to bring extra torque to bear against rusted, stuck, or stubborn fasteners. To make sure that fastener you just spent the effort to loosen comes all the way out, the screwdriver tips are magnetized and the proprietary diamond coating provides the tips with added grip to reduce cam out and rounding. The ergonomic handles are dual molded with a hard, polypropylene plastic (PP) core surrounded by a softer, more comfortable TPR rubber overmold. The base of each handle also features a steel strike plate instead of a plastic end cap. Set includes a PH2 x 6-inch Phillips and a 5/16-inch x 6-inch slotted / flat blade screwdriver.
- IDEAL FOR DEMOLITION - Reinforced screwdrivers with end cap strike plates ideal for heavy duty use in demolition projects
- STEEL SHAFT - Durable and hardened chrome vanadium (CR-V) steel shaft with rust and corrosion resistant polished chrome finish
- PHILLIPS AND SLOTTED - Set includes both a PH2 Phillips and a 5/16-inch slotted / flat blade screwdriver
- MAGNETIC TIPS - Black oxide coated tips are magnetic for easier fastener retrieval and installation
- HEX SHAFTS - 6-inch long hex shaped shafts allow spanners and wrenches to be used for increased torque on stuck fasteners
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE - Dual molded PP plastic and TPR rubber ergonomic handle provides a secure, comfortable grip
- STRIKE PLATES - Handles have reinforcing steel end caps to hold up to hammer strikes and impacts during demolitions