GSA Compliant Fire Resistant Premium Leather Operator Gloves, Coyote
Size Size Guide
Choose a Size:
The 212 Performance's GSA Compliant Fire Resistance Premium Leather Operator Glove is the must have work glove when you're looking for all around protection that doesn't interfere with your dexterity. This glove features a multi-layer construction of fire resistant materials with a premium goatskin leather covering across the palm that resists abrasive wear for a longer lasting glove. The adjustable cuff enclosure conforms to your wrist for a snug fit to keep debris out of the glove while still ensuring a comfortable fit. An extra layer of padding covers the knuckles on the back of the hand and provides increased impact protection. These gloves are the perfect choice to protect your hands whether you're using power tools for grinding and cutting, general purpose construction and logistics warehouse use or simply working in the yard or the garden. Made to be GSA Compliant, these gloves are perfect not only for your job but for America's finest.
- GOATSKIN PALM - Palm is covered with premium textured goatskin that is heat and abrasion resistant
- FIRE RESISTANT - Liner, outer shell, and palm are all made from fire and heat resistant materials
- ADJUSTABLE CUFF - Cuff enclosure is adjustable for a snug fit that keeps out sparks and debris
- TOUCHSCREEN COMPATIBLE - Touchscreen sensitive pad on index finger helps you can stay connected
- PADDED KNUCKLES - An extra layer of padding along the knuckles gives increased impact protection
- REINFORCED PATCHES - Reinforcing thumb saddle and drag patch lengthen glove lifespan
- GSA COMPLIANT - Designed and manufactured to comply with GSA requirements for military use
country of origin
10 Day Limited Warranty
Where to Buy
Our site participates in using affiliate links through several affiliate programs. Affiliate links earn us commission fees by linking to sites like Amazon.com and Newegg.com.
No reviews have been posted yet. Please don't hesitate to share Your opinion and write the first review!