The 212 Performance Cut Resistant Impact Air Mesh gloves prove that it is possible to have cut, abrasion, and impact resistance as well as breathability all in one tactical style work glove. A cooling mesh on the back of the hand allows for moisture to escape and keep your hands dry and is augmented with heavy-duty TPR molding that runs across the knuckles and down the backs of the fingers to protect from impacts and cuts. The entire glove is EN388 rated level 3 for cut resistance and the Namar 4k material on the palm provides a level 4 abrasion rating so you can work or play confident that these gloves won't wear out without a fight. The adjustable cuff is hook and loop closed so these gloves will stay on no matter how vigorous the activity you're in - from airsoft and paintball battles to BMX and motorcycle riding, these high dexterity gloves provide the protection you need when the heat is on and the job is tough. Made GSA Compliant and designed and developed in the USA, this glove is perfect not only for your job but for America's finest.
- IMPACT PROTECTION - Heavy-duty and flexible TPR molding runs down the fingers and across the knuckles
- CUT RESISTANT - Glove material is EN 388 cut resistant 3 rated
- COOLING MESH - Back of the hand is made of breathable polyester and nylon mesh
- REINFORCED SADDLE - Saddle between thumb and forefinger is reinforced to prevent tearing
- NAMAR 4K PALM - Namar palm material is tough and can withstand 4,000 or more Taber abrasion cycles
- ADJUSTABLE CUFF - Adjustable cuff has hook and loop closure for a secure and comfortable fit
- MULTI-USE - Ideal protection for high dexterity activities like shooting, motocross, batting practice, airsoft, and paintball