The 212 Performance Cut Resistant High Abrasion Air Mesh Touch Gloves prove that it is possible to have cut resistance, abrasion resistance, and breathability all in one coyote tan, tactical style work glove. A cooling mesh on the back of the hand allows for moisture to escape and keeps your hands dry while the terry cloth padding along the back of the thumb provides a convenient way to wipe sweat out of your eyes without compromising your grip. For added convenience the reinforced finger cap on the middle fingers are touchscreen capable. The palm of the glove is EN388 rated level 3 for cut resistance and the Namar 4k™ material on the palm provides a level 4 abrasion rating so you can work or play confident that these gloves won't wear. The adjustable cuff is hook and loop enclosure so these gloves will stay on no matter how vigorous the activity you're in - from airsoft / paintball battles and BMX riding to construction and automotive repair, these high dexterity gloves provide the protection you need when the heat is on and the job is tough. Made GSA/TAA Compliant and designed and developed in the USA, this glove is perfect not only for your job but for America's finest.
- CUT RESISTANT - Glove palm material is EN 388 cut resistant 3 rated
- COOLING MESH - Back of the hand is made of breathable polyester and nylon mesh
- REINFORCED SADDLE - Saddle between thumb and forefinger is reinforced to prevent tearing
- SEAMLESS NAMAR PALM - Seamless Namar™ palm material is tough and can withstand 4,000 or more Taber abrasion cycles
- BUILT-IN SWEAT WIPE - Back of the thumb features soft, terry cloth material to comfortably wipe away sweat and keep it out of your eyes
- ADJUSTABLE CUFF - Adjustable cuff has hook and loop closure for a secure and comfortable fit
- MULTI-USE - Ideal protection for high dexterity activities like shooting, construction, automotive repair, batting practice, airsoft, and paintball